‘Women Are Whores’: Men’s Rights Activists Are Truly Sick People

men'../../../../wp-content/uploads/2014/07/steam-ears-615x345.jpg

I’ve been trying sooooooo hard to stay away from the freaks in the Men’s Rights movement. Not because I don’t think they’re a problem, they clearly are, but because I find it incredibly embarrassing that I share a Y chromosome with them. It’s kind of the same way conservatives make me embarrassed to be white and, strangely enough, it’s for pretty much the same reason:

They constantly complain about being victimized which takes an amazing amount of gall.

Boooooohoooooooo! It’s so awful to be a man in America!

Because of my sex, my chance of being raped on the street is negligible.
I am far less likely to be domestically abused.
I get promoted more easily.
I get paid better.
Women are expected to torture themselves with high heels to make themselves more attractive to me. I get to wear sneakers.
I can physically dominate/intimidate half of the human population without even meaning to.
Advertising is mostly geared towards me.
Even advertising that is geared towards women is mostly geared towards making them more attractive for me.
I am not nearly as worried about being stalked.
I am far less likely to be killed by an angry significant other.
I can be aggressive and not dismissed as “bossy.”
I can have as many sexual partners I want and not be called a “slut.”
I can buy condoms in bulk and still not be called a “slut.”
I can drink as much as I want, dress up and party all night long and no one will ever say “I was asking for it” if something bad happens.
My boss is far less likely to slap my ass or call me “toots.”
I will almost never be called a “gold digger” for marrying into money.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

The whiny persecution complex of men’s rights activists is like nails on a chalkboard. And the misogyny is some the ugliest stuff I’ve ever seen (and I’ve spoken to real live neo-Nazis). Look at this crap from “Men Going Their Own Way“, a glossary of MRA terms:

Good Girl: No such thing. Some women THINK they are “good girls” because they withhold their affection from a man they pretend to “love” and deliberately intend to enter a life contract while being as unfulfilling as possible, until some sucker pays the biggest price he can possibly pay for access to her love gates. See “whore”.

Whore: Contrary to popular opinion and common misconceptions, a “whore” is not a woman who engages in promiscuous sex openly and freely. She does NOT have sex…. until (or unless) she gets something ELSE.

A whore deliberately withholds her affection and attention until some other unrelated price is paid or condition is met first. However, she can only be open for business for as long as she can convince a man that he wants (and needs) sex more than she does. As far as every whore is concerned, sex is something YOU should pay for, but not good enough for her to receive as a fair exchange. When a man figures out women are far more sexual than men – and she can’t pull this off anymore – her price plummets, and she gets furious.

Every woman who has withheld sex until some unrelated price has been paid (or condition is met) is a whore, and for many thousands of years, men have been willing to support whores since the beginning of time while having no problem with this mutual arrangement. However, the modern whore operates under false pretenses while pretending she is not a whore. She will dress, behave, negotiate and even make efforts to look like one, while masking her motivations and rigorously denying she is a prostitute at all. And that’s a whore of a different color.

The whole thing reeks of spoiled children throwing a temper tantrum because women aren’t throwing themselves at their feet. The feeling of entitlement is even thicker than what you find on Tea Party pages and those idiots think they deserve to run the country just for being white!

Yeah, I understand that some feminists are just as obnoxious but at least they’re pushing back against centuries (millennia?) of very real abuse. MRA’s don’t even have that fig leaf to hide behind. They’re just outraged OUTRAGED at the idea that men are not the center of the gender universe anymore. Why can’t women just know their place?! They want careers and respect and a guarantee of not being sexually assaulted? The goddamn nerve!

Bottom line? Suck it up, buttercup! If you can’t be a man without feeling superior to a woman, you’re not a man. You never were and you never will be.

Read more about these losers at Raw Story.

34 comments for “‘Women Are Whores’: Men’s Rights Activists Are Truly Sick People

1. July 14, 2014 at 6:45 pm

So if these idiots think all women are whores, what does that make their mothers, sisters, wives, daughters??

• July 14, 2014 at 7:01 pm

It would depend on her own behavior wouldn’t it.

• Jack St. Clair
      July 15, 2014 at 11:14 am

I would imagine they think their wives are whores because they don’t give them sex whenever they want it, but instead the man has to bring flowers, or jewelry, or clean the garage before the wife will give him what he wants. Thus, in some way, he has to ‘pay’ for his sex which makes the wife a whore.

• July 17, 2014 at 5:50 pm

You would “IMAGINE”? Unfortunately your imagination has no place in reality. Snap out of it.

2. Seaturtle15
    July 14, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Fortunately, like most of the other knuckle-draggers in our society, these are on the way out. Their numbers will continue to dwindle because, for one major reason, there are very few women who will mate with them!

But, Mr. Rosario, you are certainly in tune with what it’s like to be a woman. I was once gang-raped on a university campus and all I did to “ask for it” was to walk at night, alone, from the library to my car. This happened to me back when men were in charge of everything & there was no way I could have successfully prosecuted the strangers who raped me. Even the cops back then believed there was no such thing as rape because “a woman with her skirt up can outrun a man with his pants down.”

Cute, huh?

• July 14, 2014 at 7:17 pm

You just lied. There are plenty of women who will mate with them and use her own children as leverage to try and extract resources from any man she can.

Like if you visit recent comment from a newly divorced father of several children:

So I can’t imagine what you’re going on about. But if you need to convince yourself of all kinds of nonsense… by all means, feel free. Knock yourself out.

• July 14, 2014 at 9:06 pm

Good Lord! You really believe your penis makes you superior to everyone, don’t you? Don’t strain your arm patting yourself on your back. Pace yourself. What I’ve noticed about these loser men’s rights guys is that any woman who values herself wouldn’t go near one. They’re not for men’s rights – they’re women haters. You are a sad man, aren’t you?

• Nihilianth
        July 17, 2014 at 12:35 am

If I ever see you IRL for whatever reason, I would knock you on your arrogant ass. Don’t you EVER speak to a woman like that! They deserve just as much respect as any man on the planet. Except for jackasses like yourself. You are the scum of the earth. Right down there with racists and homophobes.

• lala
        July 18, 2014 at 8:53 am

why are you even on this page reading this?

• Justin Rosario
          July 18, 2014 at 9:22 am

Cause he’s an alpha male! This way, women will flock to him for his manly internet warrior skills!

Or because no women will talk to him and he needs to vent his impotent rage. Either way.

3. July 14, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Boy are you ever sorely mistaken.
    MGTOW are not “Mens Rights Activists”.

A “mens’s rights activist” (MRA) would fight for laws to be changed like when a man dates a single mother and can be ordered to pay 216 months child support payments for children that are not even HIS – else he goes to prison.

But a MGTOW would never even be stupid enough to date a single mother in the first place:

Understand the difference NOW??? We provide these links and information so that people like you don’t have smoke coming out of your years in fits of uncontrollable journalistic rage. At the very least … we are not Jezebel who publicly endorses violence and is proud of it.

So careful who you accuse of being “Nazis” when everyone knows that’s exactly what you are. Where is your criticism of women who cackle on daytime national TV when a husband’s penis is severed and thrown in the garbage disposal? Where is your criticism and accusation of Nazi-ism on Jezebel for proudly and publicly endorsing violence in a personal relationship.

I would say you should be ashamed of yourself…
    if I thought you had any capacity for it.

• Nihilianth
      July 17, 2014 at 12:37 am

John Bobbit? REALLY? You have to go back TWENTY YEARS to dig up an example? And, really, not one single person condones violence….from a man OR a woman. You ignorant scum.

4. July 14, 2014 at 7:27 pm

What’s a matter. Can’t afford to approve the comments?
    Exactly what one can expect from you. Carry on.

• Justin Rosario
      July 14, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Or it could be that I was eating dinner with my family? I’m perfectly happy to have one of your ilk commenting. it simply reinforces what kind of lowlife trash you are. Please, tell us more about men are oppressed so we can play the world’s smallest violin for you.

• July 14, 2014 at 11:47 pm

One my “ilk”?

Why are you behaving like I treated you badly? Merely saying “what lowlife trash you are” doesn’t negate anything or prove you are NOT lowlife trash yourself. So you will have to try harder, shitstain.

I brought links and commentary and testimony and documentation and video evidence… which you are completely unwilling unable to do. And you’re gonna pretend you’re SUPERIOR?

You’re a fucking disgrace.
        Well at least you KNOW you’re scum and proud of it.
        Hence the name of your website. That’s probably all anyone needs to know.

5. July 14, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Wow. I remember working before the days where “sexual harassment” existed. I had bosses suggest putting me in front of the store in a wet t-shirt to bring in business. I was taught by police and parents that 90% of raped or abused women were “asking for it,” and did not realize my father might have been wrong to announce that “no woman of his was going to work” and then forcing my stepmother to quit a job she put herself through college for.

I was raped… just kept going. Next boy I was dating touched me the wrong way and I was in the fetal position screaming… not intentionally, I was as shocked as he was. After some discussion, I told him that it must have reminded me of it, and he told me I was raped. Before he called it that, I had made a lapse in judgment and got what I deserved.

I think some must have liked things the way they were, but in a real way, women were not allowed to be as human as men are.

6. July 14, 2014 at 9:08 pm

MGTOW – for every incidence you cited above I could easily cite 1,000 incidences that counteracts each one of yours. Like Justin, I too just finished having dinner with my husband of 40 years. Our marriage has been loving and happy and never once was sex used for personal or financial gain. Women, especially in the U S, have enjoyed freedoms and equality never imagined 60 years ago. Humans have populated this earth for millions of years and the history of misogyny and abuse of women could fill the Library of Congress. When do women lose their right to vote – there are crazies out there suggesting that the 19th amendment be repealed? Should I create and/or invest in designer burkas? When will women be stoned for having premarital sex? Would August 1st be soon enough to fire all women in the work place? September 1st to expel all the women from Universities and Colleges? Of course, any loans (mortgage, auto, student, business) will need to be paid immediately. Women can’t own property, drive a car, or go to school. Also, all credit cards need to be paid and then closed. It is really hard to be sympathetic with men claiming abuse and discrimination. Does it or has it happened, of course, but in comparison with the despicable acts of abuse, torture, rape, and murder, the numbers are negligible. Tell me MGTOW of any forcible rape of a man by a woman. Case closed.

7. Catyren
    July 15, 2014 at 4:25 am

I think there is a place for fighting for equal rights for men. There are some things that women do get favoured for. It’s harder for men to win custody battles and they tend to get taken to the cleaners in a divorce situation and they don’t get as much parental leave when they have a kid. But it isn’t an excuse for trying to take everything back 1000 years to when women were property. I am human. I don’t have to throw myself at men’s feet. I have my own life to live and my own things to do. Like travel. Men are not the be all and end all. I think that these groups are mostly full of narcissistic misogynists that don’t know how to cope with rejection. They don’t like the fact that these days it’s possible for them to have a female boss or that a woman had a chance of being promoted over them. They don’t like it even when she is more deserving of it.
    By all means fight for equality where it’s needed boys but don’t do it by calling me a whore and opressing me simply because I have two X chromosomes.

• Will
      July 15, 2014 at 3:29 pm

It ain’t the MGTOWS who are fighting for equality. And it ain’t the MRAs who are calling you a whore or trying to put you back into the past.

The MRAs just want to do away with the historical dimorphic society which grew up because in the past, it was useful to the good of the entire species, but which we’ve outgrown.

Ignore the PUAs and the MGTOWs. Talk to the MRAs. You’ll find they’re after what feminism claims to be after, but with less of a focus on “you have to lose so that we can win” and more of a focus on “if we pull together, we can ALL win.”

• July 15, 2014 at 3:44 pm

I think it’s important to remember that this article is addressing MGTOWs, which are mostly selfish manchildren looking for an easy lay from any woman who will spread her legs. Shockingly, they are quite successful in their conquests. I’m neither a feminist nor an MRA and I can see the Statue Of LIberty-sized strawman from the other side of the country in regards to this article. It’s conflating MGTOWs with people involved in the MHRM… it’s like comparing a misandrist pig like Dworkin to a level-headed feminist like… well, I can’t think of any specific names at the moment, but basically, any feminist who isn’t a hate-filled misandrist who spreads virulent fear and contempt for one half of the human species. A MGTOW will call you a whore and treat you like one too… a decent MRA will call you a woman and treat you like the equal adult you are. Likewise, a radfem will treat a man with disgust and abuse, whereas a decent feminist will treat a man as a decent human being who is her equal. Again, it’s always important to know the difference. This kind of broad-brush shaming technique is used against both sides constantly and it’s way past time to put an end to it.

• Justin Rosario
        July 15, 2014 at 5:06 pm

“a decent MRA will call you a woman and treat you like the equal adult you are” Which leaves the rest that think women are greedy bitches, etc. etc. So much for my giant strawman.

Just because you may find a few “decent” MRAs, doesn’t mean the movement as a whole is not dripping with misogyny.

8. Lori D.
    July 15, 2014 at 10:35 am

withholding sex… let’s see: respect me, hold me in high regard, lovingly seduce me, lavish me in daily complement, love your work, love your own contribution to the world, love dogs, or whatever makes you feel great about yourself ~ do it … there is NO MONEY, GIFTS OF CARS, JEWELRY, FLOWERS, etc implied in what I write …. I’m just asking to be treated kindly with luscious touch, magnificent words and true heart … sex then isn’t withheld/denied or whatever; it is desired!!

My attention has NOTHING to do with THINGS or LIES about HAVING THINGS or LIES about WHO YOU ARE ~ those just don’t work. Enough I say.

Respect and verbally express passionate desire in a fantastic way toward me . . . oh right, I will have the energetic connection too…. or I’m just fine walking my own lovely path. Namaste’

9. July 15, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Thanks for connecting me with this great site. It is heartening to know that there are HETEROSEXUAL men left in America who aren’t about to be cowed gay/feminist inspired notions of how men should behave.

• July 15, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Despite the typo I think I made my point . Thanks again.

10. Will
    July 15, 2014 at 3:26 pm

So sick and tired of seeing PUA, MGTOW and MHRM lumped into one basket, especially when most day to day feminists would bristle if you claimed that the RadFemSupremacists spoke for them.

You have no idea what the MHRM is about, and you are perpetuating a set of stereotypes. Good for you. Vent your spleen. When you want to find out what things are REALLY about, talk to some people. Look into the real statistics on domestic violence, for one thing.

• Justin Rosario
      July 15, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Sorry that i can’t differentiate between one group of men that hate women and another group of men that hate women. If it makes you feel better, I think they’re all trash.

• Will
        July 15, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Given that about half of the MRAs that I know personally are women, you’re already wrong in labeling MRAs “a group of men”.

And not one of them hates women.

• July 16, 2014 at 4:05 pm

It is true I have met some of those women that are MRAs. They do hate women, especially if those women are independent and aren’t traditional. I have never met a nice MRA and I have met many of them.

• Will
            July 16, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Amazing how many untruths you can pack into a short statement. There is nothing traditional about the MRA women that I know. Lesbians, Polyamory members, the most independent of women. Few of them are married or looking to have any kind of traditional relationship.

You are repeating back propaganda that does not fit the facts as they exist. If that’s what you’re happy doing, that’s fine, but the truth is that the MRAs I know are VERY nice people. They don’t hate women, they aren’t looking to put women “back in their place” or justify anything, they are simply asking that while we pay attention to fixing the inequities of society that are aimed at women, can we also pay attention to fixing the inequities of society that are aimed at men.

And if your first reaction is to say “What inequities are aimed at men?” then you really need to do some research, starting with the google keywords “the disposable male”. There are a lot more, but that’s a big one.

• July 16, 2014 at 7:05 am

You think your hatred of HETEROSEXUAL men makes you superior?

• Justin Rosario
          July 16, 2014 at 7:36 am

Since I don’t actually hate heterosexual men, the answer would be “Stop projecting your own failures as a human being onto me.”

• July 17, 2014 at 5:59 pm

You can’t even differentiate between “hating women” and hating what women ACTUALLY DO.

That’s EXACTLY how dense you really are. You wouldn’t know the difference between “love” and not getting spit on. That’s why you’re “proud to be liberal scum”. You don’t even know the difference between right from left. You’re so convinced to have an understanding and believe that the MRM or MGTOW or MRAs are of the the far right group.

But tell a piece of shit liberal scum you are a MGTOW who believes “marriage is for gays” and you all go out of your minds because you don’t even know what to say to that. It fits your narrative… but then it doesn’t . You can’t even complain about it, because if you have a problem with the statement “marriage is for gays” then you hypocrites have just exposed yourselves, haven’t you.

Nice.

• Justin Rosario
          July 17, 2014 at 8:16 pm

“You’re so convinced to have an understanding and believe that the MRM or MGTOW or MRAs are of the the far right group.” Actually, I don’t. I’m quite aware that the whole lot of you miserable losers cross the entire political spectrum. I thought I was pretty careful to keep politics out of it. Did I say something to give you the impression I think the whiny little children you’re defending were all conservatives?

Comments are closed.