I Get Angry Mail From A True Patriot

loony_sm

Apparently, I hurt someone’s feelings by mercilessly mocking writing about the dismal failure that was Operation American Spring. “Candy” sent me several calm and rational frothing screeds:

It is amazing how many Morons on this site still support a man who is a dictator and has done more damage then any other president. Bush was a lousy president but this POS in our white house with his Fraudulent documents such as his S.S. Con. which he has never live there or been there, that just one example of his lies.

This clown Obozo said that he was going to Fundamentally Transform America, and he is doing it, into another 3rd world nation of poverty with Sharia Law

And you morons see nothing wrong with this, What is wrong with you people? are you NOT American? or do every one of you morons have your heads up your azz?

“Candy” manages to get to pretty much every right wing conspiracy theory and talking point out there including the FEMA camps, Benghazi (of course), Sharia law, Fast and Furious, etc.

“Candy’s” last brain fart comment was my favorite, though:

Who ever this Justin Rosario is, this is a free Country, if you do NOT like America then get the hell out and crawl back into whatever cesspool hole you crawl out of.

I doubt it very much is a punk coward like you will even post my comments, this coming from a Conservative. And I bet you support queers too, you liberal Punk,

why don’t you move to another Country where Communist Rules? I hope a punk/coward like you is NOT offended. Since you can dished it out perhaps you can take it, Right punk?

Aside from the almost obligatory homophobia, the complete lack of self awareness is all too common among conservatives. They hate our legally elected president SO much they’re willing to ignore the Constitution and demand his removal with no evidence whatsoever that he broke the law but I’M the one that hates America and should “get the hell out?”

Hmmmmmm….seems legit.

8 comments for “I Get Angry Mail From A True Patriot

1. May 19, 2014 at 6:16 pm

I am looking forward to being able to use “frothing screeds” in some conversation in some manner soon.

2. Allen
    May 19, 2014 at 6:34 pm

funny part is they are the ones that use the pseudonym choosing to remain anonymous . and who are the cowards?

3. May 19, 2014 at 8:11 pm

I find it vastly amusing that these “true patriots”, who love their country so much, seem to have a hatred of spelling and grammar, not to mention logic.

• May 20, 2014 at 12:56 am

I don’t get it. This is not a stereotype. This is actually TRUE! Seriously. Every. Single. Damned. Lunatic. Conservatard conspiracy nutcase that I have EVER had the misfortune of running across on the internet; Literally cannot spell nor use proper grammar. It takes me about 3 times as long as it should based on the number of….uummm….”sentences” that they scratch out, in order to read through their gibberish and come to some sense of the garbage that they attempt to spew.

Have they all, collectively, abandoned ANY concept of intelligence in their “edumacation” including proper English grammar and/or literature?

I find it funny though. I have a crazy aunt (who doesn’t?) that is completely racist. She LOVES the white race. She hates the very idea of any other language to exist other than English. Then she decided to pick up a pen….and wrote to the local paper. I tore her ass a new one the next time I saw her. I brought her terribly written article clipped from the paper to my grandmother’s house. I asked how she can POSSIBLY profess to love English so much, but yet, somehow completely destroy it at the same time. I showed her the screed that was published in the paper, and told her how much of a complete and utter fool she is for the sheer crazy she spewed about how English is the most beautiful language on the planet after denigrating others, while somehow managing to have a total lack of proper grammar and spelling.

UGH!

4. Steve
    May 19, 2014 at 10:24 pm

In actuality most all of these morons write just as they talk – gibberish. The truly sad part is that they are actually sheep being led around by their noses by the likes of Limbaugh/Beck/Fox News and the rest of that festering crowd. And none of them would actually know the ‘truth’ about anything even if it came up and clobbered them across the face.

They live in a ‘safe’ little world. They don’t have to take responsibility for anything and all that is wrong with their pathetic little lives they can blame on a black man. Racism is rampant within this group as is a complete lack of cognitive thinking. To be blunt none of these AH’s could think their way out of a wet paper sack even with simple instructions printed in large type clenched in their tiny little hands…………….

5. May 20, 2014 at 12:57 am

One more comment: You should publish this “Candy’s” email address for all the world to read. lol.

6. May 20, 2014 at 2:55 am

Ah, Right Wing America…. Where conspiracy theories are paraded as fact, logic and common sense are scorned, and the English language is nigh unrecognizable.

*sigh* I wonder if any measurable portion of their cult has ever even picked up a book that wasn’t 90% pictures….

7. May 20, 2014 at 8:41 am

So. It’s a free country for her to spew, but anyone with an opinion different from hers needs to get the hell out. right.

Comments are closed.